February 15, 2009

because horror television can go unnoticed

I have been feeling a tad bit off this week, I've decidedly become apathetic about finding a job, so with that lack of drive there, I hope to work on experiments.
Focus:
- Wake up early. 
I like sleeping. This one has been failing horribly. It's easier to wake up when one has a schedule to stick to, and I don't. I have to find a balance of when to work out, go to bed, and eat. Meals are on track and my caffeine consumption is very limited, so it's boiled down to being tired at a reasonable hour and fighting insomnia without medicinal aid. 
-Try soy milk.
I've been trying to not drink chocolate milk, but it's just so good! And yet it's really, really not good for me being slightly lactose intolerant. We'll see how this goes when we return from the store later this week. 
-Maybe find a job.
Not really an experiment, but a lie and wait kind of thing. 
-Blog more often. 
No need to explain. 

And other than all that, I found out a new channel! Okay, it's not really new (it was introduced in 2007 by NBC Universal). Chiller tv is kind of like Sci-fi but geared more towards horror fans. Granted, all the series they show are re-runs: 
Chris Carter's (creator of The X-Files) Millennium in which a profiler can see visions about said cases. 
Freddy's Nightmares is about Freddy Krueger terrorizing people one hour at a time. It sounds pretty terrible, but it's surprisingly decent. And! added bonus! You can see a few few famous people before they were famous. 
There's a few other classic series they show as well- Twin peaks, The Twilight Zone, Brimstone, Special Unit 2, and Monsters
Along with shows that you may have never seen are movies! Terribly awesome made for tv movies that very well may have been on Sci-Fi, but I don't care because they are fantastic. I have aptly recorded Manticore and will watch it after working out and putting off sleeping and it will be a night to remember. (I'm also sure I've lost sleep watching Lifetime movies, which some would argue are far worse.) And with that, I  shall go tune in to Chiller tv and advise the same for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment